Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site and related web sites (“Site”), including the use of the information & services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you shall be deemed to have read each and all the Conditions without modification. If you do not agree, please cease use of the site and leave the site immediately.
These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
- villotelvacations.com website is owned by Villotel Rentals And Hospitality LLP in India. We provide an online platform and various tools, features and functions in the website which enable holiday property owners to list their property and Guests to book such property. Services are provided through our website villotelvacations.com.
- WE ARE NOT A PARTY TO ANY RENTAL TRANSACTION. We do not own nor can we enter into any contract concerning any property listed on the Site. Instead, the Site acts as a venue to allow a member of our Site (each, a “member”) to offer for rent, or rent, in a variety of pricing formats, a specific holiday rental property to potential renters (each, a “Guest” and, collectively with a member, the “users”). We are not involved in the actual transaction between travelers and members. The ability of members to rent holiday property or the ability of travelers to pay for holiday rental properties are solely the responsibility of the users.
- The text, files, images, photos, maps and other materials on the Site (collectively, the “content”) are only for your personal use.
- All content that appears on the Site is protected by copyright and database rights. Reproduction of the Site, in whole or in part, including the copying of text, graphics or designs, is prohibited.
- Guests are permitted to download, display or print pages of the Site as proof their booking confirmations.
- To the extent that user’s reviews or other content may contain trademarks or other proprietary names or marks, users undertake that they have the right to use such names or marks.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the IT laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, India.
- Guest should check in at 1400 hrs on arrival; and check out at 1200 hrs on departure.
- Properties are owned by private individuals, some of whom live here for long periods or permanently. Please respect the right to peace, quiet and enjoyment of the facilities by observing our simple rules.
- Loud and noisy parties are strictly not allowed on the premises.
- Please note that as a strict policy, do not exceed the number of people registered for the stay at the Villa/Apartment
- Please ensure you take care of all your personal belongings during your stay in the villa/Apartment. “Villotel Vacations” will not be responsible for them. Keys are provided for wardrobes, for safe-keeping of your belongings.
- If you are with a group renting 2 or more units, please be careful not to mix items in your unit with those of another. Unit inventories are done on a regular basis.
- In case your villa/apartment is damaged in anyway during your stay, then the damages will be deducted from the advance paid. Any missing home items like owner’s personal belongings, kitchen-ware, furniture, linens etc., during your stay are also liable for payment. Since these villas are rent-back, we will need to contact the owners to estimate the damage costs which you will need to bear.
- Recreational hours are from 8 am to 8 pm. Please restrict your use of Gym to this time. The clubhouse can be used for gathering purposes after informing the front office.
- Pool maintenance and gardening is done on a daily basis for which pool staff are authorized to enter villa. If you are in the villa they will announce their arrival.
- No lifeguard is on duty, so swim at your own risk. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision over children. No swimming in rainy weather or in thunderstorms. No eating or chewing gum and no diving or rough play is permitted in the pool. All swimmers must use proper swimwear when swimming.
- Cars also should be left in the main parking after 11 pm with the exception of cars/ taxis arriving and departing from the airport or homeowners driving to the site for their first night. Bikes should not be driven onsite after this time.
- Please don’t flush anything other than human waste down toilets as this will cause damage to the sewage system.
- Please do not litter the premises. You can dispose garbage in various bins provided at strategic locations.
- Playing any outdoor games (especially with a ball ) on the lawn is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed unless we get approval from the owner of the villa. Please do not allow your pets to litter around within the complex.
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms. There are ample designated smoking areas, outside the villa/apartments or on balconies and terraces.
- Please show respect to all site staff and in the event of any concern please contact the Rentals Manager so the point can be dealt with.
- We would appreciate it if you would clean all the dirty dishes, close all taps, and place all trash and recyclables in bins provided in the kitchen.
- Switch off gas, all electrical, light fittings and air conditioners when not in use and on departure. Please drop the keys off at the front desk, and we will give you a receipt upon your departure.
- Playing of any ball games in the lawns is not allowed.
- The “Villotel Vacations” will not be responsible for any injury or ill health resulting from the use of any of the property’s facilities or for accidents occurring within the premises.
- You are requested to observe the government rules and regulations in respect of registration, alcohol and substance use, firearms, codes of behavior etc. C forms should be filled and handed to security for processing if required.
- “Villotel Vacations” reserves the right to add or alter or amend any of the above terms and conditions and rules.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Villotel Vacations Refund policy for booking cancellation are as follows:
- No cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to arrival
- From less than 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival-one-night penalty
- From 15 days to 7 days prior to arrival-30% of the total cost of the package
- From 7 days to arrival day: 50% of the total cost of the package